FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sighlent Silhouettes.

Go down

Sighlent Silhouettes. Empty Sighlent Silhouettes.

Post by Sighlent Fri May 29, 2009 4:43 am

Sighlent Silhouettes. Ss
As you can probably tell, I have officially wiped my slate clean. Before now I hadn't really used this thread. Sure, I would post a character in here every now and then but that really didn't count. I want to start over with Roleplaying, and make it fun again! And that means, sadly, deleting all of my old characters so I can make room for the new ones! But don't be sad, my lost little lovelies. It is merely an ending of one era in that which is my life, and the beginning of a new, and hopefully more prosperous one. In any case, this thread needed a total make over anyway and that is what I plan on giving it! So say good bye to the old and hello to the new and improved and please, by all means, make all of my wondrous and new dollies feel as welcome and loved as you'd like, or try to murder them and leave them for dead in some smelly old alley way. Either way I'm game. If by chance you stumble here and you are new to FOG and would care to put me to the test, please PM me and from there we can go on to schedule us a play date. If you already know me then, well...tookie, tookie, caca, caca, shimmey, shimmey, cocoa puffs! And stuff! Why? Because it's funny, and because I said so.

Ever the vigilante,
Sigh

Last edited by Sighlent on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 16 times in total
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Sighlent Silhouettes. Empty Re: Sighlent Silhouettes.

Post by Sighlent Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:22 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T A B L E ♦ O F ♦ C O N T E N T S:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sighlent Silhouettes. Liz
Sighlent Silhouettes. Mel
Sighlent Silhouettes. Duch
Sighlent Silhouettes. Mad

"Cursed by my i m a g i n a t i o n, teaming with echoes of s i t u a t i o n s."

Last edited by Sighlent on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 am; edited 12 times in total
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Sighlent Silhouettes. Lizzy-1

Sighlent Silhouettes. Slp

B A S I C S:
Name: Elizabeth Dawn Mason
Nickname: Lizzy
Race: Human

A P P E A R A N C E:
Eye Color: A light green-gray, changes colors in accordance to her surroundings.
Hair Color/Style: Dirty blonde with light highlights, cut to just above her shoulders and permed into a mixed array of loose and tight curls.
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 117 LBS.
Style: Chic and clean, Lizzy's style is clear mixture between business and pleasure. As she's not the biggest fan of business suits, she mostly tries to get away with feminine blouses and then boot leg blue jeans with minimum accesories. Even when she's not on a job this is her more preferred comfort zone whenever it comes to clothing. Although she does on occasion where dresses and skirts it's mostly just a hazardous in her line of work so she owns very few of those particular items. She doesn't like flashy jewelry either which is why she typically settles for a simple long chained white gold necklace with a small and extremely simplistic cross that she keeps tucked into her blouse, and if she does where earrings then they are simply diamond or pearl studs. She doesn't wear rings or bracelets.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: No tattoos, her ears are pierced only in the lobe, and she does have her fair share of scars. However, the only one's that are notably visible include a thin scar down the middle of her right forearm where she had to have reconstructive surgery when she was 18 after a car accident, and a 6" by 3" burn scar on the lower portion of her left shoulder blade that curves down her side, also recieved during the aforementioned car accident.

P E R S O N A L:
Parents: Katherine Anne Mason, age 46. Damon Michael Mason, age 49.
Siblings: Jade Elaine Mason, age 16. Jeffery Adams Mason, age 10. Craig Allen Mason, dead at 16 via car accident.
Spouse: None.
Children: None.
Background: As children often do, Lizzy's dream as a little girl was to be an actress. She would watch great women such as Judy Garland and Audrey Hepburn and mimick the way they walked, talked, and their mannerisms. She even stole one of her mother's cigarettes when she was only 5 and sat staring into the mirror for 2 hours with the stick, not even lit, hanging languidly between very bright, and very horribly painted red lips. When she was finally outted by her elder brother Craig, she'd told her parents that she'd simply felt glamorous but of course she wasn't dull enough to ever actually smoke the thing, didn't they know it caused cancer? Lizzy was a bright girl from the very beginning, creative and extremely imaginative. As she grew older these aspects only seemed to grow with her, and possibly even outgrew her at some points but if there was one thing about her that remained the same throughout the ages it was her perserverance. She graduated High School top of her class, with honors in her Dramatic Arts courses and from there her life just seemed so perfectly beyond her. She was 18 and Queen of the world, she was enjoying her life and loving every minute of it! But even as the memory of that night remains steadfast within her mind, the night of the car accident that took her brother's life and verily almost ended her own, the little girl who so fervently dreamt of silver screens and the Grammies vanished, and in it's place was left the cold and calculative Lizzy that we have today. Maybe it was her brush with death that changed her, or watching in those final moments as the life slowly slipped from Craig and she was inable to do anything to help, powerless, but after that night she gave up her dreams of the theatre and set out for something more worthwhile and immense. As years passed and she slowly worked her way up from desk attendant to investigator very little changed about her, if anything. And although she has saved multitudes of lives in her line of work, her one regret lies in not being able to save the one person who'd once mattered more to her than her own life.
Personality: Borderline perfectionist with the sense of humor of a stick, Lizzy isn't exactly the liveliest person on the planet but she does what she can to make it through passing day by day as if it were a job itself. She is often considered a bitch but of course this doesn't really bother her as she actually is one to those beneath her. She doesn't like surprises and especially hates being wrong, but that plus her infatuation with helping the helpless makes her anti-social and distant from everyone she comes in contact with. Definitely a real wing dinger this one is.

Last edited by Sighlent on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 am

Sighlent Silhouettes. Seb1

Sighlent Silhouettes. Eyes-1

B A S I C S:
Name: Sebastian Delahaye
Nickname:
Race: Vampire

A P P E A R A N C E:
Eye Color: Dark.
Hair Color/Style: Light, medium brown grown in perfectly straight tresses that reach the middle of his chest.
Height: 5’10
Weight: 163
Style: Sebastian often crosses modern clothing with a flare of old-world Victorian class. His common attire consists of fine shirts, trousers, and boots worn under elegant, long, and expensive overcoats. He wears a single plan ring on the third finger of his right hand and a silver ring on his left index finger in the shape of an eye of pure azure.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: He skin is unblemished of ink, though he has a single ring in either earlobe.

P E R S O N A L:
Parents: Mark Yves Delahaye, age 52. Annette Silje Delahaye, age 49.
Siblings: Maria Sharon Delahaye, age 23.
Background: Sebastian was a notable local artists, though he has been off the radar in recent months.
Personality: Sebastian is generally an enigmatic figure, speaking in half-truths or riddles, rarely letting on to what his is truly saying or thinking. He seems to be care-free and level-headed, a schemer. While he might appear anti-social and secluded, it is merely a result of recent events in his life calling for keeping a low profile.

**I do not own Seb, he is being stored here with permission from Mel.**
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 am

Sighlent Silhouettes. Net

B A S I C S:
Name: Annabel Elain Kinsington the Duchess of Kent
Nickname: Anna
Race: Werewolf

A P P E A R A N C E:
Eye Color: An eery pitch black which appears as one large pupil.
Hair Color/Style: A red brown in color and usually styled in various fashions ontop of her head. When loose it falls well past her waist in tousseled waves.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 121 LBS.
Style: Elegant and yet modest, Annabel tries not to draw to much attention to herself but sometimes it just can't be helped. She loves pastel colors and simplistic patterns for gowns, however they are almost always made up of the most expensive silks and satins. She may be modest but she does have extremely expensive tastes. If and when she does wear jewelry it is either very luxurious and exotic or very plain and simple. There is no in between when it comes to her accessories for her for some reason.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Tattoos, that's laughable but she does have her ears pierced though. Also on her back she has 3 wide and long pale pink scars, each parralel to one another and almost dead centered down her back along her spine.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 am

Sighlent Silhouettes. Doll

B A S I C S:
Name: Madelin Olivia Kinsington
Nickname: Maddie, Mad Madelin
Race: Faerie Changeling

A P P E A R A N C E:
Eye Color: Extremely and startlingly blue.
Hair Color/Style: Blonde, cut short like a page boys and always in disarray.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 121 LBS.
Style: Maddie hates clothes, she would just as rather be running around stark naked, which she even does on occasion. However, when she does wear clothes she dresses like a little boy wearing trousers and waist coats. She despises jewelry and loathes dresses.
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: None.

P E R S O N A L:
Parents: Annabel Elain, 28, adoptive mother. Gerard Kinsington, deceased at 39.
Siblings: None.
Background: As it so often is with Faerie Changelings, Madelin was left in the place of a human baby whenever she was only a few months old. Whenever the human mother, to her horror and disgust discovered this the woman abadoned Madelin at the local orphanage hoping to be rid of her. Whenever Madelin's biological mother learned of this she came to Madelin to bring her home, however the Faerie child refused and remained in the orphanage. Her Faerie mother, in turn, then went on to murder the mortals who had tainted her child into wanting to remain in the human world, however this was not the case. Madelin liked the mortal world true, however she had an extremely powerful feeling that this was where she belonged. After much trying to convince her Faerie mother that this was the case and that she was remaining, the elder Faerie finally gave in under the conditions that she was to be removed from the orphanage and placed within the hands of the werewolf Duchess of Kent. At least that way she would have some protection against the cruelties of our world. Madelin reluctantly agreed and has since then been living with the Duchess as her adoptive daughter. Madelin is beleived to be the reason of the untimely demise of Gerard Kinsington, her adoptive father, as it was a well known fact that the Duke had an unnatural liking for little girls.
Personality: An extremely childish trickster, Madelin enjoys teasing mortals that cross her path. She is a very clever girl, as her intelligence comes from being older than England itself, however even despite this she is not an unkind creature. She doesn't fully understand human emotions but learns what she can from her adoptive mother and tries her best to blend into our world - something that is seen as strange behaviour for a child of the Fae. She often hardly ever shows emotions however she makes it very well known whatever it is she is feeling through verbal expressions. Madelin has an extremely colorful vocabulary and isn't afraid who she offends with it either.

O T H E R N O T E S:
Special Abilities/Skills (magical or mundane): Has a wide variety of magical attributes, ranging from being able to move things with her mind and teleporting. She is able to shapeshift however, her shifting is limited to creatures of a more feathered nature - she can only shift into birds.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down