FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints]

+9
Crain_S
[Soma]
Digital Muse
Sighlent
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Igraine
Gadreille
Weiss
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 Empty Re: Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints]

Post by Weiss Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Well, I see it as a challenge, so I will undoubtedly find myself making an attempt with it regardless. Even if I promised myself not to, I would still succumb to my curiosity and poke around with it. Thus, I may as well accept fate and give it an active try. After all, I can't possibly know how it will turn out until I at least put forth the effort, right?

No worries. I may grumble and complain, but that's only because I'm lazy.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 Empty Re: Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints]

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm

I understand.

lol.

Just, take your time...

: 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:23 am

Yosh! I'm actually pretty happy with the way this turned out, so I hope you like it!
Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 AngelNoMoreGraphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 AnarisIcon
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Whoa

I love them!

: D

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:10 pm

I am very glad that you like them. Honestly, I think that set has usurped the position of being my favorite. Not only because I find it very aesthetically pleasing, but because I was so certain I couldn't make anything good out of the pictures you provided, but managed to make something that tops the charts for my sets thus far.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 pm

^_^

I'm glad you love them as much as I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by [Soma] Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:10 am

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 940048_20080715_screen018

Can you make me a savage set with this picture.

quote: With out hope...
We have nothing
Font: Trashco
[Soma]
[Soma]
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 am

Well, I don't know how savage the set will be. I suppose I could infuse it with some mountain lion DNA and prod it a few times before I give it to you for that extra ferociousness, but I can't guarantee how savage it will be once it calms down.

Anyway, yeah, I'll give it a shot. I appreciate that the background is clean. It should make the whole process much easier. On the other hand, his pose doesn't lend itself well to a set, but I'll figure something out.

I should note, however, that I don't take requests for specific fonts unless they (a) come with the Windows package, so I don't have to download them, and (b) are fonts I think look good in the respective signatures/avatars.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Soma] Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:17 am

Ok.

Just do it your way, I just know you will do great on it.
[Soma]
[Soma]
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 HopeGraphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 SomaIcon

Hope you like it. Once I started working on it, I felt quite inspired and it didn't take very long at all. I think it turned out looking pretty good, though.

Please be sure to upload the images to your own host to spare my bandwidth and to prevent losing the set in the event that I clean out the images on my PhotoBucket account.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:04 pm

WOW! That is awesome! (This is still open to random groveling members, right?) ^_^
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:07 pm

So...much...talent! When they perfect that talent stealing machine, I am coming for Weiss after i get Fate.

Beautiful work, Guy!
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 pm

@Ryona: Always. Razz Glad you like it.

@Crain: Thank you very much.
And good choice on going after Fate, first. If I could draw like her I'd totally be making a career out of graphics design. >_<
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Soma] Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:11 pm

That is a savage set, you are indeed a good artist.

Thank you for the set, I will use it for along time.
[Soma]
[Soma]
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm

I am glad the set is both savage and attractive enough to suit your needs. I think it may be my new favorite signature out of those I've created.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 pm

So...I've been looking through this thread out of curiosity, since you were the one who made my avatar/signature set, and all I can say is WOW. I was wondering who had made all the knightly sets for the moderators, and now I see it was you! Seeing all your great work makes me even more grateful that you were willing to make my set. Keep up the great work!

And now I will have a smiley do a random happy dance: Boogie
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by cdawgg Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 am

oh my goodness, weiss. i knew you were good with graphics from some of the stuff i saw on rpgfo but, when i saw this thread it completely blew my mind. (: those knight sets are absolutely gorgeous!

jealous of the talent, buddy ~
cdawgg
cdawgg
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teph Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Wow. @.@ You're amazing at the graphics! What program are you using? I've been trying to bulk up my graphics skills (I'm a designer, I should have the skillz, but I'm not amazing at it.) They're really terrific. <3 Totally jealous.
Teph
Teph
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:39 pm

@Silvan: I'm just glad you like the set. Smile

@cdawgg: Thanks, that's quite a compliment coming from you. I'm surprised you don't have a nifty set on display, yet. You should get on that. Razz

@Teph: Thanks for the compliment, even if I think it's an overstatement. I use Photoshop CS3, so I have the advantage of an awesome program that makes things pretty easy. You should make a thread for your work. I'd be interested in seeing what someone who's making a career out of graphics design does in their free time. Smile
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Teph Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Pft. Don't uncut yourself! And I'm currently using the highly expensive cs4. Sometimes I find people use different programs that are cheaper and work better, thats why I was asking. ;3 I have a little thread of mostly illustrated work. I like drawing in my free time, rather than making graphics and such since I do it all the time. But most of the things I have are advertising pieces, since that's my major. XD
Teph
Teph
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:21 am

You've been doing such insanely great stuff for others, I finally have to ask for help for myself! But, I have a question...do you prefer artwork or can you use digital photo images too? A couple images I love are photos from Deviant Art....
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Sorry it took so long to respond, Muse. I forgot this thread existed for the past couple days, as I've been distracted by numerous other things.

I can use photos to some extent. The only problem is that rendering a particular image out of a photograph is a lot harder than just sweeping away the background of a drawn or painted image. Just show me which images you wanted me to use, though, and I'll let you know if it's within my ability to make something out of them. As with Anaris' set, perhaps I'll surprise myself.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Thanks! There's a few I particularly like:

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 Black_Feathers_by_Flowerlark

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 Black_and_white_by_InanimateSickBoy

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 Feathers_by_wooshh

And my Avatar...if you can use any of those or parts thereof, that'd be wicked.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seloc Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:22 pm

I hope you wouldn't mind my request for a Avatar and a Sig from this.

Graphics by Weiss! [Closed Due to Time Constraints] - Page 2 Grey_k10

Also, I would appreciate if this line of text would be inserted somewhere within the sig.
"Within My Right I cling to Faith. Upon my Left I cleanse though Fire."
Font: Your Call, I lack experience in such things.
Seloc
Seloc
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Soma] Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm

http://paizo.com/image/content/CrimsonThrone/PZO9009-Monk.jpg
Name: Genre
The quote is the one in my sig.
[Soma]
[Soma]
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2