FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emoria: OOC

+15
Chainlinc3
Eternity
Gunneh
Fluesopp
Loki
Bird of Hermes
Hello Danger
Kalon Ordona II
Shadow Moonseye
quakernuts
Blackrock
Buzzwulf
Dax
Guilty Carrion
Gadreille
19 posters

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Emoria: OOC - Page 9 Empty Re: Emoria: OOC

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Suddenly I feel self-concious that my posts are poor quality... >.>
I don't tend to take long writing posts, but for the life of me I can't figure out what other people are doing to take up the extra time. If anyone reads something I've written and has advice, please let me know. I always feel like I must just be doing sub-par writing or something. >.<

ALSO:
With regards to the wiki, I'm shitbrix busy at the moment. Seriously, between national merit stuff, college applications, getting letters of recommendation, and getting my grades together, not much is probably going to happen on the wiki front for a couple weeks. Expect me to sit down some day when I have a free day and just grab everything I can find, spend a few hours formatting it, and then throw it all out on the wiki. I won't be handling any of the non-stickied threads (like, chapter one stuff and the prologue), but I'll make a page where people who are actually involved can summarize the events in each.

Mostly, I'll be focusing on getting people, places, and historical events organized so that people can easily investigate references to previous events, as well as getting the nations and species put into some kind of standardized format so people can find the information they need quicker.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Wow, lots of activity this weekend.

So news on my stuff, I hope to post in the vatienne thread within this week and lady is coming over tomorrow and hopefully finishing her worldspace so she can post in the now started sretin thread. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 pm

I hope you all enjoyed my post. It was kind of scary to write it Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Heheh, good post, Ryona.

and YES, finally, Raptor. xD
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Thanks Dax.

143 IC posts and I don't know if anyone has even gotten to day 1 yet.

Congrats Emorians, we've built something beautiful together!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm so glad to be apart of this, it's definitely awesome. And I think I've found a good ally in the Fae, Chain and I are working on some stuff to create some history between the Apahov and Fae. I also plan on talking to Fluesopp a bit next time he gets online for a good enough period of time.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Awesome stuff. Newbies and new characters, go ahead and post your completed information in the information thread. One post per character, please, unless those with duplicate characters want them all in one post. Then I can finish work on the links in the character sheet area...though it won't truly be completed until all of the portraits/icons are done. *sigh* Why can't I just have a pretty, clean, efficient, finished Information thread???
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 am

Sorry for the long wait, Spectre. Expect a post in Valinyx by tomorrow (October 4).

Also, I will be combining the arc of Valinyx with Spire, because there will be war between them that will be outside the bounds of the overall plot, and they are really right next to each other. I'm going to be introducing the King of Spire as a character, and I don't really want to run the thing through two separate threads, or even an event thread. So the title will be changed to Chapter 1: Spire/Valinyx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluesopp Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Eternity wrote:I'm so glad to be apart of this, it's definitely awesome. And I think I've found a good ally in the Fae, Chain and I are working on some stuff to create some history between the Apahov and Fae. I also plan on talking to Fluesopp a bit next time he gets online for a good enough period of time.
I was online now... Did you mean on IRC or something? If not, just send me a PM.
Fluesopp
Fluesopp
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 pm

SOoooooo much to read.

*sighs*

Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Oh yea, Silv's been working a crazy amount of hours, he hasn't had a day off since...well I don't really remember. Today was supposed to be it but he got called in so...yea. I don't know when we'll get that Fermata post up.

Also a heads up to people who are trying to contact him or I via PM...I'm much more likely to be gotten a hold of.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Important Announcement

Our FOG Mother, Fate, has declared that completion of chapter 1's can and will be considered a completed role play on FOG! Just another incentive for you Emorians Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Silvone Elestahr wrote:Sorry for the long wait, Spectre. Expect a post in Valinyx by tomorrow (October 4).

Also, I will be combining the arc of Valinyx with Spire, because there will be war between them that will be outside the bounds of the overall plot, and they are really right next to each other. I'm going to be introducing the King of Spire as a character, and I don't really want to run the thing through two separate threads, or even an event thread. So the title will be changed to Chapter 1: Spire/Valinyx.

Yeah no worries. Sounds interesting. I just can't wait to get placed into the grander scheme of things, once the rebellion is quenched and the war begins. >Very Happy
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:55 am

HD, Silv got started on his post, but then I failed my half because my friend came over LOL. Tomorrow is my birthday celebration so by SUNDAY I hope we'll get the Fermata post up. I can't believe how long it has taken us! GRR!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:50 pm

xD
Don't'cha just love when real life conspires to keep you away from your roleplays? Razz
Also, happy early birthday!
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Ugh I know. Thank you Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Sorry I have not posted for awhile. My computer crashed and I just got it back up. It is going to take me a bit longer to get the Ionairus information posted since what I had typed up got destroyed.

I should have a post for you, Loki, soon.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Sretin posters:

Chainlinc, you are still in right? If so, you should go ahead and post.

Also, do we want to post in order of original postings, or free for all?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm one for free for all, but I'm open to other people's opinions and ideas if a posting order is something that most of the Sretin posters want.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Yeah, I'm still in. Last I'd heard from Plague, I was waiting for Arie's people to get inside. Not sure if that's happened yet; I haven't kept the best tabs on it as it progressed. I'll check in with Plague.

Edit: Plague says I can go ahead and post, but there's a bunch of reading I'll need to do first, and I have a fair bit of homework. I don't want to rush the post, so don't expect anything from me tonight probably. There's a very, very small chance I'll get something up, but I really hope I won't be awake that late so... yeah.

Last edited by Chainlinc3 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Hey,

I'm still here. Just been beyond busy. I've been clearing up my issues with the law. I want it all done before my bday on the 29th, so I've been busting my ass to get stuff done.

I'm behind on most anything thats been posted this month, but I'll catch up.

If anyone needs me please PM me.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Ryona, have we decided on whether we'll be doing a free-for-all or a posting order for the Sretin thread?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 pm

I say free-for-all as long as people know not to go to far and sometimes wait for others. For example, to not mess with continuity, your characters should stay at the beach so that Plague and I can haul ass over there, etc.

So, briefly, I think a understanding/free-for-all hybrid, very simply, should be used. So, I can read between the lines, Eternity, and I see no problem with you posting. xD

But that's just me.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Ah, I never heard back from everyone on the issue. Also, I am not sure if Lady is sticking around or not...If we are doing free for all, then I should post next, but if she is dropping this role play then I should just delete the post and worldspace. I'm kind of at a stand still at this point...

Perhaps we should just do it in order for now until it all gets worked out.

Edit: Or free for all, as Dax suggested, and I'll wait to post until I know whether Lady is in or not. Honestly, I'm not sure how long I should wait to hear from her.

Edit Edit: Also, Kalon is to be joining Sretin. Should we wait for him to post?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:23 pm

-nervous face- I would like to stay if you will still have me here. I joined because I like the thread. I did not join because of raptor. I want to continue with my world space and enjoy this as much as I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Ok, so for the MoN thread... Kalon, you are next to post, correct?
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh I'm not going to post immediately Dax. I want you and Plague to post first.

*PROD PROD PROD*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:35 pm

How about we go for a mix between the two?

We'll try and post in order, but if one's post comes up and they know they don't have time for it, OR, if it would make more sense for someone else to post first, then we will switch the order.

I haven't heard back from Kalon if he wants us to wait or not, so I don't know about that yet. However, if someone really really wants to post, I'm sure it won't hurt to get a bit ahead before he gets his intro up.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 pm

This message is regarding the Fermata role play, to the Council of MoN: (but everyone, please read)

We would like to have Fermata attack the Jasidin, but I need to come up with a reason for doing so. Basically, I need the MoN to have a reason to want to use Fermata to destroy the swamplands, and also a method of doing so (I.E. what resources were given to Fermata to accomplish this). I posted this here rather than PM because I wanted everyone to know my plans for Fermata and have a chance to voice concerns should they have any.

Fermata won't necessarily win this attack, I can't remember if someone else wanted to attack my lands or not. Anyway, if there is someone, let me know so we can plan the sequence of Jasidin's destruction.

Survivors of Jasidin will likely relocate to one or a few of the Fermatan islands, for a short time.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Fermata

Hello Danger, you can post now and interrupt the conversation, if you want, or you can wait. I'm fine either way. I just don't want you to feel like you have to wait for a break in our conversation to post, since we're just filling time until you can Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next