FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Footsteps

Go down

Sound of Footsteps Empty Sound of Footsteps

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:42 pm

Two 8 year old kids wake up one morning to find that everyone in their town has disappeared without a trace. At first, things are great without adults around and the two treat the town like their new playground and do whatever they want. But then, they soon discover that their world is now populated by strange creatures and monsters, both threatening and benevolent, and they decide to go on a quest to try and find anyone else who may have been left behind like themselves.

Back to top Go down

Sound of Footsteps Empty Re: Sound of Footsteps

Post by *Lozy Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Haha, Ms. Ten you make life so difficult, I want to roleplay all your ideas.

I would be interested in roleplaying this as well.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Sure! We can do both! This one may need a little discussion. My first thought when I had this idea was that we'd be siblings, but then I realized they wouldn't have to be and things might be interesting to try and find each other in the empty town. Your thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 pm

I don't know...Siblings does seem rather appealing. Such in having the case of older protective sibling along with younger annoying sibling as well as the interesting dynamic of bickering and fighting between the two. I like this idea as well because then maybe it would seem as if they weren't so along in the world.

Then again, being school friends, or better yet school yard enemies it would be interesting to see how that plays out.

Alright, so now I kind of like the idea of them not liking each other in school and finding each other and having to learn to work together. That or siblings.
Smile
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:45 pm

I like the school yard enemies thing. We'll go with that, then. Okay, I'll type up an opening post and link it to you! Did you also want to do the other rp or just this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 am

Cool then.

Yes, I would like to do the other RP. Haha, sorry for not replying to that, slipped my mind.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Okay, here is the first post: Sound of Footsteps

^^

Back to top Go down