FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the beginning

+5
Shadow Moonseye
Bird of Hermes
quakernuts
Lara
Lumeus
9 posters

Go down

In the beginning Empty In the beginning

Post by Lumeus Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:28 pm

When referred to this site my initial reaction was reluctance. I am involved in several Rp's on another forum, and I didn't think it wise to divide my attention away from them, but I decided that it couldn't hurt to at least give this site a look.

The person (whomever they may be) that made the decision to use Caviar Dreams on the banner, followed by Century Gothic for the body, is my new hero.

A quick explanation before I continue. I am a Graphic Design major, and it is delightfully refreshing to see a forum with such a well designed layout. My curiosity thoroughly peaked, I began to read through the introduction and rules.

After spending a few days haunting the forum, reading posts, blogs, profiles, and posting some works of my own, I found that I enjoy this site immensely. This place seems like a well organized, close-nit community dedicated to producing and encouraging quality work from it's members, and that makes me happy.

I hope to be able to contribute to this endeavor, and I look forward to Rping with you all.

Lumeus
Lumeus
Lumeus
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

In the beginning Empty Re: In the beginning

Post by Lara Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:37 pm

I've welcomed you already in the chatroom, but welcome officially to FOG, Lumeus! =D I look forward to RPing with you, as well!
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Welcome to the swirling mists! It sounds like you have a little patience if you can lurk for a few days. I lurked all of like half an hour at most, before jumping into the chat room.
And I see that you've already tried that out. It's a wonderful place, and when I don't have this much school I tend to hang out there a lot.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me, the staff or pretty much anyone else. One idea is to post it here in your intro thread and I'm sure it'll be a race to see who answers first.
Alas, I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope to rp with you in the future.
Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Welcome to FOG! This is definitely an aesthetically pleasing forum, and a great community as well. I tried to leave once, for the sake of homework in my last year of college. It didn't last very long.

I hope you like what you find here in terms of role-plays!

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Welcome to our ranks Lumeus!

I think you'll fit right in here with all the creative people that we have wondering the site. Hopefully I'll see you in the chatroom or in one of the roleplays! Very Happy

Yours Truly
Quakernuts
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Greetings, Lumeus! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

In the beginning Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

I hope that your stay here lives up to your initial impressions of the site.

I took a look at your art work and I love the style. Feel free to post as much of your art as you would like. We have quite a few budding artists that I am sure would enjoy your work.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Welcome to FOG, Lumeus!

We're a wonderful community here, and I'm sure that we'll live up to your initial impression. I saw that you posted some of your art work and I must say that it's very impressive, I hope you continue to share your works with us! I think that you'll fit in perfectly here, and I hope to see you around chat and in an rp or two.

Enjoy your stay here in the swirling mists!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Welcome Lumeus! I haven't quite seen any of your work yet, but I've been absent for the better part of the past two days, so I'm catching up. Ha, I hope you enjoy it here at FOG!
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Welcome to FOG!!! I'll second everyone's opinions regarding our close-knit community, and you're definitely in the right place for some great role-plays. Enjoy your stay, and have tons of fun!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumeus Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Lumeus
Lumeus
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Welcome to FOG! The uh secret project with Phantomzaber and others including myself is about to get underway. Well not to be much of a secret much longer. Laughing I spoke with him earlier and he said it would be posted tonight. If not then I am sure it will be soon. Glad to see that you like it here as this is the place that stole me away from RPGFO now you can kind of see why I don't hang out there to much anymore. Should have probably asked if you were Lumeus from RPGFO before blabbing about secret stuff but I think its a reasonable assumption to make that you are him. Anyway as you can see this place is pretty sweet and a great place to improve on your writing skills or artistic images. I hope you enjoy your stay here at FOG.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Sounds like me all over again. That was basically my experience in coming here. ^^

Welcome to the FOG, Lumeus! cheers
I'm looking forward to RPing with you sometime. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content