FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emoria: OOC

+15
Chainlinc3
Eternity
Gunneh
Fluesopp
Loki
Bird of Hermes
Hello Danger
Kalon Ordona II
Shadow Moonseye
quakernuts
Blackrock
Buzzwulf
Dax
Guilty Carrion
Gadreille
19 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Emoria: OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Emoria: OOC

Post by Dax Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 pm

No Buzz, I already posted and Kalon posted after me. If you want to go ahead and post please go ahead.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 pm

DeadEye wrote:Hey everyone,

Now that I'm back, I've just about caught up on the different story arcs that have bloomed since the council ended. That said, I would like to put my character in the MoN arc, and also (if needed) put a few Ayren mercenary groups in places that are lacking. For example, in the Sretin provinces and Valynx it looks like violence is about to happen on a large scale. This is the sort of presence I was going for when I made the worldspace; a group that's drawn to conflict, as is their custom.

I can of course be more specific, but I didn't want to delve too deep if that wasn't going to work for anyone. I've been gone for quite a while and would like to ease back into things in a way that seems feasible.

I don't know about Sretin, but we can definitely use you in Valinyx. Haven't heard from Spectre in a while and Blackrock left...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Happy one year anniversary of Emoria IC. We've laughed, we've cried, we've lost a few and dropped another...We've seen our dead days, and our live ones, but we're all still here!

I won't give up if you wont!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Happy one year anniversary of Emoria IC. We've laughed, we've cried, we've lost a few and dropped another...We've seen our dead days, and our live ones, but we're all still here!

I won't give up if you wont!

I hereby declare a toast to the good realm of Emoria... Long live Emoria!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Here's hoping we don't burn too much of it down. Razz
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:30 pm

I'll drink to that, lol. Very Happy
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:39 am

Posted for celebration!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:46 am

Maybe I should actually finish the information for my world space. I am still missing the newer sections. I should get to work on that for the anniversary.

-shifty eyes-
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:20 am

I really should finish the last bit of my lore, too, heheh... :>
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:04 pm

That's the trouble with Emoria...it feels like all work and no play sometimes. But I guess all people who go on epic missions feel that way at some point, eh?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 am

Yay! Happy celebrating!

As a side note, The_End has not been on the site since November 25...I am assuming for good. Spectre has also been gone a month. Because both of their lands are on the already sparsely populated landmass, I am tempted to just drop them. However....we kind of need stuff there. So should I just make them NPC lands? Does anyone want to steward them until the Return of the Kings? Are there any other members who have dropped off the face of the world recently? Does anyone know what is going on with Eternity???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:12 am

As far as I know...

The only really active members of the second landmass, is Quakernuts, Crazy Hobo, and Chainlinc3. But...we do need stuff over there, or else it's just...alot of land with nothing in it. Which is kinda boring.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Well, the End's I'm willing to just ignore for a while and see if she returns. However, we're already using Spectre's and Eternity's, so I'd rather have stewards for those...

Or if someone can contact them, please do. Eternity told me she wanted to come back and never did...I don't feel like asking again.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Since we're on the topic, now that I'm back we can involve Caleb's worldspace a little more if anyone was interested. I've noticed the mention of Traemador a few times here and there, which is great. I would try to convince Caleb to come back to the RP, but he's so busy these days I don't think I want to bugger him with it.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Yes! The position of his lands was making for a very awkward no man's land.

Important

Silvone is going to be PMing all inactive players. They have two weeks to respond, otherwise we're moving on. I'm not going to lose Emoria just because people fell out of love with it, or whatever. It's not fair to lose a role play because a few people disappear and don't bother telling us what to do with their stuff.

Edit: I moved Traemador to DeadEye, and made Sretin Non-playable, since we've already destroyed it and I believe everyone has equal say on what might happen next.
Silvone is willing to take care of the Sage if Spectre does not return, but I don't know what to do with Eternity's stuff. Silvone and I are already the Stewards of many lands, and don't really feel comfortable taking any more.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Here is the PM I sent to the inactive members of Emoria. Pending no response from any of these members, I will be placing their world-spaces up for claiming (for stewardship) on a first come first serve basis. Their world-spaces will be yours to do with as you will.

Dear inactive members of Emoria,

This PM is a request for confirmation of whether or not you plan on remaining with Emoria. You will have two weeks to let me know whether or not you plan on staying in the role-play, and one month after that to become active. I don’t want Emoria to become a chore for anyone, but because of the amount of members a certain degree of dedication is required.

By activity, I mean planning for joining or creating a thread for role-playing in some part of the world. I am not demanding a post in a month, unless of course someone is expecting a post from you, since that would just be polite. I just want some sign that you actually do intend to participate in the role-play. After the one-month mark, if I see no activity from you, or if I receive no response at all in two weeks, I will be putting your world-space up for stewardship by another member.

At that point, I will not require the steward of the world-space to give up the lands upon your return, since I will have no guarantee that you will even be staying. It will be up to the current steward if they wish to hand the world-space back over to you.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and again I do not want Emoria to feel like a chore. I, too, have felt the strain of this role-play. The amount of dedication required can be exhausting at times. However, if you feel like it is too exhausting for you, please just let me know. Otherwise, I would appreciate you show the other members of Emoria respect and not leave them waiting and wondering what is going on, who is active, and when they can post next.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 pm

I am going to start reading up on what I have missed in the thread I am in. I may have time this weekend to write a post if it is needed.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm still here. Sorry for my inactivity. Between work, my girlfriend moving in, and normal real-life everyday stuff I'm a bit bogged down. I'm still here. I still want to play. But if you guys need to move on without me I understand. I'm going to push to get what I have of a post done this weekend. Sorry to delay things.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am

Expect my post up tomorrow, on March 20. I'm working on Sephiris tonight, but I should be able to get one up tomorrow for Emoria. I have no other plans currently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Well, if you guys (Ryona/Silvone) need a steward, I will naturally volunteer for the position. I hate seeing creations get scratched after soo much work has been put into them. Besdies, Kalon is more of the steward for Am than I am, so it's not like I have my hands full with that nation! xD

So, here is the sticky part I wanted to address concerning Sretin... 1. Do I wait for Eternity's time limit to answer to expire and extend the dead silence on the thread for even longer or just go ahead and post? And 2. What happens with her characters? I mean, the Vatiennien riders are basically going to the beach because of them, so... do I have liberty to do whatever I want? Do I ignore them and pretend they never existed and instead save a bunch of random Sretin naufragés?

Input would be awesome. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I reaaally want to get Emoria back on its tracks again.

In other words... I.Must.Write!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Sorry my post is short, but there isn't a whole lot for my character to work with at the moment. I didn't feel like doing a repeat of what had just happened just to get a larger word count...so I did what I could Smile

Edit: @Dax: I will let Ryona answer those questions. She is more informed on Sretin than I am. I have a feeling though that you can go ahead and post. I'm sure we won't be hearing from Eternity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Just go ahead and post Dax. On the off chance that she comes on in the last three days before she's offically outed, then you can revise your post. As it is, I imagined that she could "disappear" at some point during the rescue effort. We can make her lands NPC, and on the off chance she does come back someday, her character can resurface somewhere.

In short, do what you want, make sure you work with Chainlinc on it because he's still with us, and don't kill off her character (however, your character may assume she is dead).

edit: On Wednesday, those who didn't respond are officially no longer with us. I'm for scrapping The End's and Fluesopps because they are not in any story ark. However, Am will be preserved under Dax, and the Sage will be preserved under Silvone...and Eternity's I'm making NPC for now. I don't want to ask you (Dax) to take on Am and Eternity's islands...however if Kalon is handling Am then you can go ahead and steward hers.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 pm

-curious face- Does that mean it will be my turn again soon? I have been waiting for a while. -nod nod and smile- I look forward to it if it is my turn soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 pm

After Dax, either Chainlinc or I will post (depending on which makes the most sense..) After I post, then you can post. So it should be coming up soon, yes. The wait was mostly on Eternity, who is obviously not coming back even though she said she was.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 am

Folks, thanks to the reworkings dropping and all that other magic stuff, we're doing slight revisions to the big 'war plan'. I'll post the stuff up here for large scale discussion and slander as soon as I can get a play by play laid out in my head and typed up.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Should I or Chainlinc post next in Sretin?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Both of you could potentially post whenever you like/same time, since not only are both of your in different areas, but time zones all together.

The reason I am going for this unorganized, 'both of you do it at the same time' kind of thing is because I really want to stimulate posting. Razz It might not be my place, but... heh.

So Chain, Ryona, both of you are up!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm aiming to post by sunday. But I have no idea what I am going to post, besides some dialogue with Lady. If anyone has ideas please, share.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:54 pm

You're ahead of us, right? Maybe we should play out the battle first. Or to confuse you further, ^_^, you could post something now in the daytime, about what she did before that night. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 am

I think we are behind...like the night before the battle, I think. Arg, I don't know. I haven't had time to reread the posts.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next